The student portal provides students and the parents of the students an interface for getting a snapshot of student activities. Currently student portal allows you to check the examination data, including the university exam results, class attendance and fee information. You can also make online payments for any outstanding fee using any payment mode.
You may access the portal from the URL https://student.yenepoya.edu.in/. Student portal access is managed by secure access. One time registration is required for access.
If you are a student, then you MUST use your official email account for registration, whereas parents can register with the personal email address which you have given at the time of admission.
How to get access?
- Go to the portal https://student.yenepoya.edu.in/
- Click Register to register for your account. Enter your Campus ID, new password and confirmation password, then click Register
- The portal sends a verification email to your YU official email address for students (not your personal email). If you don’t have an official email account, then contact IT to avail one. All students of the University are entitled to an email account. For parents, an email is a verification email is sent to the personal email account.
- Check your email account for an email from the portal with the link to verify; click that link to activate your account. If you did not find an email, please check your junk/spam folder.
- Go to the portal again and sign it with your campus ID and password. If you are a parent, make sure to log in as a parent. User ID will be your ward’s Campus ID.
If you have encountered any problem contact IT department.