Admission 2020-21 Admission forms are available at the college office. Students could download the form from the website. Students who have passed PUC or 12th standards of any board are eligible to apply. Those who have completed their 12th standard could visit the Admission department from 15th January onwards. The first list of selected candidates will be put up three days after the announcement of Pre-University results of the Karnataka Board. All students for admission have to pass through the interview board. Those provisionally admitted have to pay the booking amount of Rs. 15,000/- (The fees will be refunded only if a candidate does not clear the 12th Std. examinations)
Eligibility for Admission
Eligibility for Admission to First Year Degree Course
- Basic eligibility for admission to degree classes is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / IGCSE / IB). Candidate should have completed 12 years of schooling in 10+2 pattern in any recognized Board in India or abroad.
- “No student shall be eligible for admission to the 1st Degree course through non-formal /distance education unless he has successfully completed 12 years of Schooling through an examination conducted by a Board/University or through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)”.
- B.C.A. 1. A pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / IGCSE / IB) from any recognized Board in India or abroad.
- Candidates, who are from non-Science streams, should have studied any of the following subjects at the +2 level: Mathematics, Computer Science or Electronics.
Following documents to be submitted:
- Marks card/Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Original SSLC/10th Std. Pass certificate ( for proof of date of birth / birth certificate)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate together with income certificate.
- Domicile Certificate /Nativity Certificate.
- Medical/Physical fitness Certificate from A Reg. Med. Practitioner.
- NEET score Card ( Wherever applicable).
- D.D for Rs. 1000/-for application, if not already paid.
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate (candidate outside Karnataka only)
- Passport size photographs 10 nos.
- Aadhar Card Copy